Some questions

Robert Graham Merkel rgmerk@mira.net
Wed, 8 Nov 2000 09:09:04 +1100

Brian Schramm writes:
 > >From what I see on your web site, gnucash is quite flexible.  I run
 > my own consulting business and since  I am a one man shop, I cannot afford
 > the time away from bill-able hours to spend in entering a bill into a
 > complicated system.  I also want to use it for my household reports.
 > Although your system looks like it has everything I want, how hard is it
 > to use?  This is the general stuff I would be wanting to do.

The simple answer is that we don't do invoicing yet, unfortunately.
If you know some scheme, you might be able to hack together a solution
to meet your own needs.

Additionally, while the infrastructure certainly exists to *track*
your own expenses and household expenses in the way that you wish, the
current reporting system isn't really flexible enough to *report*
them seperately.

Robert Merkel	                           rgmerk@mira.net