Single Entry

SoftHome SoftHome" <grakker@softhome.net
17 Apr 2001 07:08:57 PDT

That is the problem.  Every transaction has two entries.  For example, check
651 to SoCal Edison for $50 shows up in Withdrawals. The next line has the same
information but the dollars in Debits.	Every transaction is doubled.

If it makes any difference, the QIF file is from PocketMoney on my Palm.

-Lang

On Mon, 16 Apr 2001 22:59:06 -0700, Dave Peticolas stepped up and screamed:

--
Benny Hill:	Would you like a peanut?
Girl:		No, thank you, I don't want to be under obligation.