Feature idea: make numeric-keypad `Enter' in reconcile window act like the main `Enter' key

Eric Hanchrow offby1@blarg.net
11 Aug 2001 12:34:52 -0700

Whenever I reconcile an account, I press the "Num Lock" key on my
numeric keypad, so that I can quickly enter my statement's balance in
the little window that pops up.  However, after entering the digits, I
always stumble when I hit the numeric keypad "Enter" key -- nothing
happens.  I always expect the numeric keypad "Enter" key to act
exactly the same as the main "Enter" key in this context, namely,
dismissing the little window.

Oughtn't the two keys act the same?

--
PGP Fingerprint: 3E7B A3F3 96CA 8958 ACC5  C8BD 6337 0041 C01C 5276