slibcat permissions (was no subject)

Nikunj Bansal nikunj@yahoo.com
Fri, 31 Aug 2001 04:42:34 -0700 (PDT)

Haines,

Where did u get the gnucash-1.6.1 Ximian RPMs? I use
Mandrake 8.0 and when I run the Ximian installer it
did not list gnucash-1.6 as one of the packages to be
installed. So I abandoned the install because Gnucash
is THE killer app for me. I also tried Ximian's ftp
server and it only listed gnucash-1.4.11 packages.
Same for RH7.1. So I was wondering where did u get the
1.6 packages for Ximian Gnome?

Thanks
Nikunj.