gnucash-user digest, Vol 1 #245 - 8 msgs

brownh@hartford-hwp.com brownh@hartford-hwp.com
Sat, 24 Feb 2001 08:43:14 -0500

> Very interesting. I'm using Gnome with enlightenment. There is indeed
> a gnucash icon in the menu, and when I dragged it to the Panel and
> clicked it, gnucash started properly. Apparently my own custom
> launcher for gnupad is not smart enough to load into the current
> desktop.

Sorry to follow up on my own note, but I spoke too soon. While using
the icon installed by gnucash in the menuing system at first started
gnucash in the current virtual directory, that only happened the
first 2-3 times.

Now, when I click that installed icon when in one virtual desktop, I'm
kicked over to another (#1) virtual desktop where gnucash proceeds to
open. I'm running enlightenment under GNOME with RH 7.0, and have the
Jan 29 build of gnucash.

Can anyone tell me the logic behind this?

Haines Brown