Lost $2,000???

Robert A. Uhl ruhl@4dv.net
Wed, 4 Jul 2001 17:05:11 -0600

I just upgraded from gnucash 1.4.x to 1.6.0.  I've noticed a _very_
odd thing: where before my net assets were reported at more than
$9,000, they are now about $7,400.  Has something changed in the
method of calculation?  When I add them up myself, I get about $9,600.
When I subtract my 2000 carryover equity account I get with $12 of
what the display reads.  Oddly enough, my Profits display is within $6
of what I hand-calculate my net worth to be.  Has anyone else noticed
this flaw, possinly only with imported accounts?

--
Robert Uhl <ruhl@4dv.net>

RFC 882 put the dot in .com.