[linas@linas.org: Re: Gnucash qif files]

Linas Vepstas linas@linas.org
Sun, 15 Jul 2001 00:57:17 -0500

----- Forwarded message from Linas Vepstas <linas@linas.org> -----

Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2001 00:54:58 -0500
To: Don Geddes <drgeddes@home.com>
Cc: linas@linas.org, gnucsh-user@gnucash.org
Subject: Re: Gnucash qif files
From: linas@linas.org (Linas Vepstas)

On Sat, Jul 14, 2001 at 11:33:57AM -0500, Don Geddes was heard to remark:
> Linas,
> I would like to use Gnucash but I have Quicken 2001 Deluxe which does
> not use QIF files the extension is QDF. Is there anyway to import and
> use the QDF files or do I just have to wait for a fix.

Hmm, no, don't support qdf, in fact, I'm not sure what that is.
Could you send some suitably sanitized example of one?
I'd like to add it to our 'examples' directory.

> I have Gnucash-ximian 1.4.11.

!
Gnucash-1.6 is a big improvement over 1.4, don't know if ximian
has done that one yet (gnucash 1.6.1 is the latest).

--linas

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Linas Vepstas -- linas@gnumatic.com -- http://www.gnumatic.com/