Seg Fault on GC1.6.0-MDK8.0

Paul Poulain paul@floritel.com
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 09:21:47 +0200

Hello everybody !
I succeded to compile GC1.6.0 on MDK8.0. It was a very "fun" adventure. A
small HOWTO in english and french will probably come soon to share my
experience.

But I've one HUGE problem with the result :
* launching application is OK.
* my old 1.4 datas are translated without problem.
* When I open my spendings or receipts accounts, everything is OK.
* When I open a picture, OK too.
* When I open any bank (1 main and 2 sub accounts) or share account (1 main
and 3 sub)... SEGMENTATION FAULT... Every time.

I tried the following things :
* change bank or share account to spending/receipt account ==> works fine
but that's not what I want ;-(
* change bank or share account to own-capital (sorry for the probably-false
french to english translation. My financial english is very poor for
instance...) account ==> works fine but that's not what I want.
* rebuild account from scratch ==> same problem.

Any idea ?

Paul