Multi-user gnucash

ghaverla@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca ghaverla@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 19:35:13 -0700 (MST)

It isn't an exhaustive survey, but I telnet'ed to
localhost and ran gnucash a few times.  The graphical
environment is Sawfish as the default window manager,
with KDE loaded on top.  Hitting the X in the top right
window kills GnuCash as expected, and no LCK file is
left behind.  I started GnuCash a number of times,
and sent HUP, INT, QUIT, ILL, TRAP and USR1 signals
to the process.  All signals resulted in GnuCash
exiting, and in ALL cases a LCK file was left behind.

Do you want me to test all the other signals available?
What about other window managers?  I must have 7 or 8
on this Debian/unstable system I have at home.

Gord

Matter Realisations     http://www.materialisations.com/
Gordon Haverland, B.Sc. M.Eng. President
101  9504 182 St. NW    Edmonton, AB, CA  T5T 3A7
780/481-8019            ghaverla @ freenet.edmonton.ab.ca
780/993-1274 (cell)