1.6.2 qif import crash

Linas Vepstas linas@linas.org
Sun, 4 Nov 2001 20:54:48 -0600

On Sat, Nov 03, 2001 at 09:35:29AM -0800, Paul Kinzelman was heard to remark:
> the Find Uncategorized feature). If I look for a unique
> string that was in the GnuCash list, I can't find it using
> a Quicken find anywhere. It'd be *Very* helpful if that
> GnuCash list had the date and account of the items in the
> list so I could go back and fix the quicken data.

in the meanwhile remeber that QIF is an ascii (human readable) format.
So just grep the file, and see where those strings occur.

> 1.6.4, I could do that.

standard operating proceedure is to check if the newer version doesn't
crash ...

--linas

--
pub  1024D/01045933 2001-02-01 Linas Vepstas (Labas!) <linas@linas.org>