Crash on Reconcile - (aka help)

Dave Peticolas dave@krondo.com
16 Oct 2001 14:43:04 -0700

--=-PvAppwKJvOFSstI03tO8

On Tue, 2001-10-16 at 06:35, Frank Sfalanga wrote:
> Hello,
>=20
> I have recently (about a week ago) upgraded to GnuCash 1.6.4 after succes=
sfully upgrading many many RPM packages.  It took a while but I satisfied a=
ll dependencies using source and binary rpms both.  GnuCash installed witho=
ut a hitch but I have a problem.
>=20
> GnuCash 1.6.4 crashes immediately after I click "reconcile".  The error I=
'm getting when starting it from a terminal is:
>=20
> gnucash: error while loading shared libraries: gnucash: undefined symbol:=
 xaccAccountGetReconcileChildrenStatus
>=20
> Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks guys, please keep up the =
excellent work!

So you installed gnucash from an rpm, too?
If so, does rpm -V gnucash give you any errors?

dave

--=-PvAppwKJvOFSstI03tO8

--=-PvAppwKJvOFSstI03tO8--