Two expense accounts for one transaction?

paul.poulain@free.fr paul.poulain@free.fr
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 18:09:40 +0200

At 11:00 10/09/01 -0500, Linas Vepstas wrote:
> > would be a nice FEATURE, but not a necessity.  I'd rather have
> > recurring transactions, etc. working before this :)
>
>Well, on my list, it used to be high up there, but it seems that I use
>gnucash in a way that 96% of all other users don't, at least according
>to the survey.  So for me (personally speaking) recurring transactions
>and budgets are at the bottom,  and things like actions are near the
>top.   Alas ...

I agree with you. But if you plan to have a product fully useable for a
medium-large companie (ie : get some money from the service around
gnucash), it will become mandatory soon, more than recurring transaction I
think.
Even for a small structure, it may be usefull...
For personal use, it's mostly un-necessary (except for personns having more
than 1 house, more than one car, or more than one wife/husband ;-)) )
--
Paul