user reports

Dave Peticolas dave@krondo.com
17 Apr 2002 23:57:06 -0700

--=-iJU7DYx41iHy5Z8Bu6rk

On Tue, 2002-04-16 at 18:49, David Fries wrote:
> The really helps, thanks.  Now can I add a directory to the search
> path for reports?  I'll admin to being at a beginning level of scheme,
> but I can't even figure out where the current search path is defined.
> I have determined it isn't gnc:*load-path* or %load-path.

I'm pretty sure it is %load-path, assuming you are defining
your reports as new modules. If you define a report using

(define-module (gnucash report blah))

Then guile will look for X/gnucash/report/blah.scm
where X is any of the items in %load-path.

dave

--=-iJU7DYx41iHy5Z8Bu6rk

--=-iJU7DYx41iHy5Z8Bu6rk--