duplicate checks when importing from .qif

Doug Laidlaw laidlaws@myaccess.com.au
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 08:27:34 +1000

No, it doesn't.  Quicken doesn't, either  Neither one has human intelligence.

Actually I find the dupes quite handy.  I can go to the "reconcile" window
and if I see one put there by the bank, I know that it is cleared.  I then
mark the original entry as cleared and delete the dupe.  In my case, the bank
entries have the check number in the "Particulars" column, so it is easy to
separate them out.

Doug.