Nifty zoom feature in graphs isn't documented

Eric Hanchrow offby1@blarg.net
08 Jun 2002 10:39:50 -0700

Purely by chance, I realized that if you click and hold a mouse button
near one of the axes in a graph (such as the asset barchart), the
graph will zoom in, zoom out, or scroll depending on the button.  This
is pretty handy, as it allows you, for example, to closely examine at
the tops of some bars that, when zoomed all the way out (which is how
they appear by default), appear the same height.  But if you zoom in
enough, you can see small variations in their height.

Anyway, I couldn't find the word "zoom" anywhere in the documentation
(although xacc-asset-liability-piecharts.html mentions a
similar-sounding feature involving exploding pies ... mmm ... pie ...)
so I thought I'd mention it.  If anybody cares, I could find a
suitable spot in the docs, add a few sentences of my own, and submit
them as a patch to the current CVS tree.

--
PGP Fingerprint: 3E7B A3F3 96CA 8958 ACC5  C8BD 6337 0041 C01C 5276