GnuCash doesn't like virtual desktops

Roland Roberts roland@astrofoto.org
08 Jun 2002 21:25:51 -0400

I use RedHat 7.1 with GNOME and Enlightenment for my desktop.  I have
a 2x2 virtual desktop with 3 desktops.  If I start GnuCash anywhere
other than the top-left of the first desktop, GnuCash opens someplace
else.  The splash screen appears in the correct place, but the
accounts page opens up someplace else (on the same desktop, but a
different virtual screen).  Sometimes it appears completely off my 2x2
desktop and I have to increase the size of my of virtual desktop in
order to find it.

Nothing else behaves this way.

Is the a GnuCash bug or do I have a setting messed up someplace?

roland
--
		       PGP Key ID: 66 BC 3B CD
roland@rlenter.com                     76-15 113th Street, Apt 3B