Error on opening account

Conrad Canterford conrad@mail.watersprite.com.au
18 Sep 2002 01:58:04 +1000

On Tue, 2002-09-17 at 23:53, Laura Conrad wrote:
> checking for GNOME-PRINT - version >= 0.21... did not find any version
> configure: error: GNOME-PRINT not found or wrong version
> I have lots of gnome stuff installed, including gnome-print-0.35-2mdk
> and libgnomeprint15-0.35-2mdk.  Google and rpmfind don't enlighten me
> on where GNOME-PRINT should be in mandrake 8.2.  This may be because
> they're finding gnome-print, and I can't figure out how to make them
> case-sensitive.

I may be paying attention to this thread too late and have missed this
as having been suggested previously. If you are building gnucash from
source, you will need gnome-print-devel (maybe missing one of the -'s).
Rpmfind will have it (make sure you get the version that matches your
gnome-print).

Conrad.
--
Conrad Canterford  (conrad@mail.watersprite.com.au)