Error on opening account

Laura Conrad lconrad@laymusic.org
18 Sep 2002 16:19:28 -0400

    Conrad> I may be paying attention to this thread too late and have missed this
    Conrad> as having been suggested previously. If you are building gnucash from
    Conrad> source, you will need gnome-print-devel (maybe missing one of the -'s).
    Conrad> Rpmfind will have it (make sure you get the version that matches your
    Conrad> gnome-print).

I had no trouble finding it, but it depended on a bunch of other
things I didn't have, so I decided to try:

    Mike> Would a newer (but not 1.6.7) version work?

    Mike> http://rpmfind.net//linux/RPM/mandrake/8.2/i586/Mandrake/RPMS/gnucash-1.6.5-3mdk.i586.html

Thanks, that seems to be doing it, so far.  That is, I haven't yet
done anything but open the account, but I'll start a new thread if I
have a different problem.

    Mike> (Did I write to you about the X-Face: header, years ago?)

Quite possibly.

--
Laura (mailto:lconrad@laymusic.org , http://www.laymusic.org/ )
(617) 661-8097	fax: (801) 365-6574