No double entry needed

timex at dsl.ca timex at dsl.ca
Tue Apr 1 23:06:20 CST 2003

Hi:

I was trying out gnucash for the first time and have no idea if I can do
what I need to with it.  first of all, I don't need a double entry system.

I rent some rooms in my home and need to make one account just to keep
track of rental income.  I need one other account to keep track of house
expenses.  Can I do this somehow?  If not, can someone recommend a
program to accomplish that?

Thanks . . .
Granny

Cybercrone
http://homepages.dsl.ca/~timex/
Hm-m-m-m . . .
He who boasts of being a self-made man or woman,
relieves the Lord of a lot of responsibility.