VAT

Aldous Everard aldous at hypercubesystems.co.uk
Thu Aug 14 18:52:53 CDT 2003

I think tax tables may help. Are you using these?  If I understand you
correctly you want to put VAT already paid on purchases into negative
liability accounts.  if you set one up for 7.6% going to one account,
and another for 2.4% rate of tax, so

Liabilities _ VAT _ Input __ 7.6% Rate
                          |_ 2.4% Rate

have a feeling this is only half the story, but I've got a bus to catch.

Good luck
Alodus