Two windows when using GC

Laurent Duperval lduperval at videotron.ca
Thu Aug 14 22:27:32 CDT 2003

Hi,

I had this error before and I vaguely remember how to fix it but... I
opened a new account and instead of being opened in the current window,
half of it is in one window and the other in another. I seem to remember
that there's a preference to check to fix this, but I can't find it
anymore. I'm using a CVS version from a couple of weeks ago. Anyone know
how to fix this? I tried to look in the archives but since they're
unsearchable...

Thanks,

<Laurent Duperval> lduperval at videotron.ca

Why are there flotation devices under plane seats instead of parachutes?