Documentation web page is live!

Robert Uhl ruhl at 4dv.net
Mon Aug 18 08:16:47 CDT 2003

Herman <Herman at AerospaceSoftware.com> writes:

> Well, just as the Docbook author said: "Don't learn XML".  I want to
> say: "Don't learn Docbook".
>
> OpenOffice.org version 1.1RC2, can output in Docbook format.  There is
> not much need to learn a bunch of arcane tags. :-)

Why not?  It's actually pretty fun.  And I rather doubt that OpenOffice
produces anywhere near the quality of hand-written DocBook code.  I
wouldn't care to wager on OpenOffice being able to write the whole
variety of DocBook tags, either.

--
Robert Uhl <ruhl at 4dv.net>
Ne Cede Malis Sed Contra Audientor Ito