(no subject)

Jeff Abrahamson jeff at purple.com
Mon Dec 29 09:30:49 CST 2003

I just switched from 1.6.6 to 1.8.7, and now get errors on open and
save.  On open I see

    Warning: xaccTransScrubCurrency: no common transaction currency found

On save I see

    ** CRITICAL **: file sixtp-dom-generators.c: line 93 (commodity_ref_to_dom_tree): assertion `c' failed.

Back in June of this year a discussion here concerned some errors at
startup and save time.  That thread is archived here:

    http://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-user/2003-June/006838.html

That thread does not answer the question, but perhaps someone now
knows the answer.  (The two involved in the discussion have both said
they do not know the answer, the asker having solved the problem by
other means that he can't quite remember anymore.)

BTW, I did try Check and Repair in gnucash 1.8.7, which yields a
repeated error:

    Error: GetOrMakeAccount: Transaction with no currency

Saving afterwards still generates the old error.

Thanks for any help or thoughts.

--
 Jeff