currency warnings on open and save

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue Dec 30 10:14:13 CST 2003

This is because 1.6 was too lax about enforcing the "transaction must
have a currency" requirement, and somewhere along the way it was enforced
without correcting the "broken" transactions.

Unfortunately there is no automated way to fix this at the moment.
You can fix this by hand by finding the offending transaction(s) in
the XML file and adding the appropriate currency description.

-derek