Trial Balance Report for 1.8

Conrad Canterford conrad at mail.watersprite.com.au
Thu Feb 6 18:38:05 CST 2003

On Thu, 2003-02-06 at 03:06, Chris Bare wrote:
> The goal is that the debit and credit column should add up. She acted
> like this was a standard report, but I don't know.

I've never seen one used in anger, but it is indeed a standard report.
It is intended to verify that all your entries are balanced, which is
kinda useless in an electronic system. However, it may be that the
accountant is also using it for other purposes.

Conrad.
--
Conrad Canterford  (conrad at mail.watersprite.com.au)
Water Sprite Pty Ltd   |  url - http://www.watersprite.com.au/