1.8.0 - OFX import and Quotes not working

BenoitGrégoire bock at step.polymtl.ca
Thu Feb 6 09:55:59 CST 2003

On February 6, 2003 01:30 am, chris wrote:
> The second problem I have is OFX/QFX import.  I downloaded a 'Quicken
> Compatible Statement' from my bank (Bank of America).  This is a QFX
> file.  When I import, all GnuCash gives me is an empty transaction
> matching (sorry, didn't note the name of the dialog) screen.  If I
> proceed, it dumps me back to the main account screen without doing any
> imports.  I have a lot of messages in the shell I launched from, all of
> the LibOXF/OpenSP errors.  Here is a sample:
>
> LibOFX ERROR: OpenSP parser: quantity (Exceeding a quantity limit)
> Error msg: <sp:message sp:id="mid0"
>         sp:location="ofx160.dtd"
>         sp:line="3058"
>         sp:column="5"
>         sp:severity="Q"
>
> grand total of content tokens exceeds GRPGTCNT (96)
> </sp:message>
>
> (this is repeated for several lines)

Aparently, OpenSP is dying parsing the DTD.  I've never seen that before.  Can
you send me the full output of:

ofxdump your_qfx_file
and
onsgmls /usr/local/share/libofx/dtd/ofx160.dtd your_qfx_file  (Assuming you
installed libofx in /usr/local)

I suggest you reply privately since some of that data are account numbers (you
can sanitize them if you want)
--
Benoit Grégoire
http://step.polymtl.ca/~bock/