Trying to get 1.6.6.7/8 going on RH8.0

Chris Lyttle chris@wilddev.net
01 Jan 2003 21:32:00 -0800

On Wed, 2003-01-01 at 20:30, Paul Pantages wrote:
> Hi Gnucash-users,
>
> Recenty, I tried to upgrade from RH7.2 to RH8.0.
>

>From your description of the problems you encountered, both with 1.6.x
and 1.7.x it sounds like your upgrade is broken. This will be at the
level of gnome itself, not to much GnuCash can do here to fix it for
you.

My suggestion, start with a fresh install as you will save yourself
problems further down the road when you want to install other apps. If
you don't want to do this, I'd suggest removing and reinstalling GNOME
completely, tho this may not still fix the problem.

Chris
--
RedHat Certified Engineer #807302549405490.
	|^|
	| |^| | |  Life out here is raw
	| | |^| |  But we will never stop
	| |_|_| |  We will never quit