Help getting GnuCash with Chipcard-HBCI to work on SuSE 8.1!

Christian Gatzemeier c.gatzemeier at tu-bs.de
Fri Jan 17 21:44:41 CST 2003

Addition to my last mail.
I was able to make GnuCash 1.7.7 WITHOUT HBCI on SuSE 8.1

This is after:
make clean

./configure --enable-gui --with-gnome=/opt/gnome
make
su
make install
exit

gnucash 1.7.7 without HBCI starts up.

make clean did the trick, because I had moved the sources to another directory
after the first unsuccessful make with enabled HBCI.  (The filesystem was
filled up during building of openhbci from source.)

However nothing changed when I retry this with HBCI enabled with ./configure.