Offer to help

Linas Vepstas linas at linas.org
Thu Jul 10 15:13:49 CDT 2003

Hi,

On Thu, Jul 10, 2003 at 11:02:41AM +0200, Allan Beattie was heard to remark:
> I'm not yet a GnuCash user.  I've been using Quicken for many years, but I plan to switch if I can successfully make the transition from Windows to Linux.
>
> I'm not a programmer.  I'm a retired accountant and a good writer, mother tongue English, competent also in French, German, and Spanish.  By "competent" I mean that as well as translating into English I can produce high-quality (not necessarily perfect) text in the other languages.
>
> If you think I could contribute, would you please forward this to whoever might want to contact me?  Thanks.
>
> Allan Beattie

The best way that you can contribute is to subscribe to the mailing
list, and see if you can help answer questions from users as they come
up.  (or ask a few yourself).

The gnucash documentation is being developed right now; but I think
we are missing up-to-date french and spanish translatio foir the
documentation.  Also, I am not sure if we have spanish translations
of the initial account setup menus. (the xea files)

--linas