Gnucash account tree

Aldous Everard aldous at hypercubesystems.co.uk
Sat Jul 26 13:34:27 CDT 2003

On Sat, 2003-07-26 at 00:46, Kofi Laing wrote:
> Hi,
>
> A quick question; is it possible to get gnucash to open up with the
> account tree fully expanded (ie no [+]s; instead it has only [-]s and
> as many rows of accounts as possible).

The tip of the day that I got today was:

Want to see all your subaccount transactions in one register?
>From the main menu, highlight the parent account and select
Accounts -> Open Subaccounts from the menu.

Now the only place I can find Accounts is under the filemenu heading
Windows, and this does nothing at all when clicked.  Hope you have more
success.

btw I am using gnucash 1.8.1. Is this a bug? if so does it appear in
later versions and should I report it?

Thanks