A simple End-of-Period question

Bill Wisse wiswp at niue.nu
Fri Jun 27 20:09:26 CDT 2003

On Thursday 26 June 2003 13:28, Derek Atkins wrote:

> davidxgreen at netscape.net (David Green) writes:
> > Derek,

> > >There is no automated way to do it, yet.  You need to do it by hand.
> >

> If you ARE using business features then the only thing you can do is
> either hand-edit the XML to remove all transactions, or remove them
> from the GUI one-by-one.

As long as there is no automatic way to do this , how about just creating a
new company with a number on the end like in my case B P Mowing1, or a dot
after the B.
Transfer the end data to the new opening balances ( equity).
AFAIK we  don't have the possibility as in Quickbooks to compare different
years, if that was possibly than this would cause problems.

--
Greetings from
/bill at 169 west , 19 south.

My holy cow is a penguin.