A simple End-of-Period question

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sat Jun 28 11:02:56 CDT 2003

That's one way... A better way would be to just transfer your
income and expenses to Equity:Retained Earnings (no real need
to transfer your assets).  Another thing to keep in mind is that
the 1.8.5 Balance Sheet (and P&L) reports will deal just fine if
you do not move your transactions...  But moving I/E to Equity
is really better than moving it to an asset.

-derek