Time invoicing report question

David Glick dglick at cox.net
Mon Mar 17 18:04:28 CST 2003

Thanks for the response, Derek.  I did look at the customer report, but I was
uncertain as to what to do in the case when I'm asked to reprint an older
invoice.  I assume that the customer report is a snapshot of the system at
the time the report is generated, correct?  I was hoping to save everything
needed to reprint an invoice at a later date, so I could avoid having to keep
paper copies of everything (Timeslips is also lacking in this regard).
However, if there's no better way, I can certainly attach the customer report
to the back of each invoice.

Also, I generally work several projects for each client simultaneously, and
some of them prefer that I separate different projects on different pages of
the invoice for their internal tracking purposes.  Is it possible to break up
an invoice by job, with subtotals?  If not, is there somewhere to get the
fundamentals so I can create my own reports?  Or, better yet, a description
of the data format so I can try to create a driver that will allow an
external report writer to be used?

Thanks again for any  help,

David Glick

--