QIF import amounts are all $0 (well, almost all)

Jim Stead jstead1 at twcny.rr.com
Fri May 16 13:58:17 CDT 2003

I just installed 1.8.3 on Mandrake 9.1 (installed from source).
I tried to import a QIF file and everything imported fine, except the
amounts.  The amounts were all $0, EXCEPT for one.  This was the only
transaction in the file for which the amount was an even dollar
amount less than $10.  As such, the line in the QIF file for the
amount had a single digit for the amount:
T-5

I checked the QIF file, and I couldn't see any difference in it
between one I imported successfully under 1.8.0 previously (1.8.0 was
installed from mandrake RPM).  So I tried the old file again.

Same problem, only one transaction had other than $0.
So I edited the file and changed all transactions to whole dollar
amounts less than 10.  ALL imported correctly.

I looked for this in the bug list and couldn't find it.
Anyone else seeing this?

Here is the original QIF, followed by the edited QIF that I edited:
!Type:Bank
D04/07/2003
T-100
PATM WITHDRAWAL
^
D04/08/2003
T-10
N4142
PCHECK # 00004142
^
D04/09/2003
T-14
PPURCH-JCPENNEY C
^
D04/09/2003
T-120
N4120
PCHECK # 00004120
^
D04/09/2003
T-15
N4145
PCHECK # 00004145
^
D04/09/2003
T-5
N4147
PCHECK # 00004147
^
D04/10/2003
T-28
PAUTOMATED PAYMEN
^
------------------------------------
Edited QIF (this imports correctly since all amounts are single
digits)

!Type:Bank
D05/07/2003
T-2