Re-reconcile accounts?

Shawn Lauzon shawndubya at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 28 19:15:22 CST 2003

I reconciled 3 accounts, and afterwords realized that
I marked the wrong transaction during 2 of the
reconciliations incorrectly; as it happened, each of
the reconciliations balanced correctly, but then when
I came to the last one, realized the wrong trans got
reconciled.

My question is if there is a way to go back and
re-reconcile the accounts. Alternatively, can I
manually mark transactions as reconciled? It looks
like I can mark something as unreconciled, but I don't
see how to get it back to reconciled. Thanks for any
help you can give ...

shawn.