end of year and thank you

Chris Bare chris at bareflix.com
Mon Dec 13 17:22:54 EST 2004

I've been using Gnucash exclusively for nearly a year now and it's been
working great. Thank you again to everyone who's hard work has made such a
useful program.

I know that Gnucash doesn't have any specific end of year operations like some
accounting packages do, so I wondered what the recommendations are? Prior to
this year, I had used Quicken for about 7 years and never done any thing
special at the end of the year. I just adjusted my reports as needed to see
the data I wanted. Is there any issue with doing that in Gnucash?
I noticed that the Account Summary, Balance Sheet and probably some other
reports have only one date, so I guess they always go back to the first transaction?
--
Chris Bare
chris at bareflix.com