New Mandrake 10.1 install Gnucash won't start

Wilfried wilfried_h at web.de
Tue Dec 14 12:54:36 EST 2004

Marc Paré wrote:

> Wilfried a écrit :
>
>> Derek Atkins wrote:

>>> Yep, this makes sense.
>>>
>>> -derek
>>>

>> Hi,
>>
>> I use Mandrake 10.1 official and have no problem with GnuCash 1.8.9.
>> Maybe I had the right fonts by chance.
>> I installed the Mandrake RPMs.
>>
>> wilfried

> Hi Wilfried:
>
> Did you do an upgrade to Mdk 10.1 Official or a fresh install?  I had
> fresh installed twice with the same problem.  I also removed and
> re-installed GnuCash 2-3 times after this trying to trouble shoot ...
> this before finding out that it was related to a missing font.  Maybe
> something has gone wrong with my ISO burns!
>
> Everything works fine now.
>
> Cheers
>
> Marc

Hi Marc,

I did a fresh install to Mandrake 10.1 Community and upgraded later to
Official. In both cases I had no problem.
I never remove my home directory so it is probably that I saved all my
configuration.

Today I have installed the new version 1.8.10 and everything works fine too.

Cheers
Wilfried