How to use the Wiki????

Linas Vepstas linas at linas.org
Mon Jul 5 17:55:51 EDT 2004

On Mon, Jul 05, 2004 at 06:44:44PM +0100, Neil Williams was heard to remark:

> Make sure your username is a WikiWord, lvepstas won't work, LinasVepstas will.

What's a wiki word?  Google knows naught. Is there a master list
somewhere, and could you add just plain 'linas' to it?  (I don't
like lvepstas anyway). I tried logging in again, under 'linas vepstas'
with and without a space in the middle  ... still didn't work.
I'm thinking that maybe there are multiple gnome-support mirrors,
and only some of them have this user-id/password thing, and I keep
coming up with a non-functional mirror.  Which sucks ...

--linas