Scheduled Transactions

Ed Hennis eah+gnucash-user at vaxer.net
Tue Jul 20 11:53:31 EDT 2004

On Sun, 18 Jul 2004, 9:48pm (-0500), Rudye McGlothlin wrote:

> Is there a way to force the scheduler to build a transaction and reset
> to the next date ahead of time?

What I generally do is to enter a number of days (eg. 15) in the "Enter
this many days ahead of time" option, and make sure the "automatically
enter" checkbox is cleared.  (Sorry if I've got the labels wrong - I'm not
at my home box to double-check.)  When I do a "Since last run", the
"Ready to create" page will show all the bills that are ready and are due.
if I'm not ready to enter them, I can postpone them there, and they'll
stay put until I "Ready to create".

--
Edward Hennis ___ eah+spam at vaxer.net ___ http://www.vaxer.net/~eah
|\ /|    When women are depressed they either eat