Trying to open Investment Portfolio locks gnucash up

Aaron Gaudio prothonotar at tarnation.dyndns.org
Fri Jun 11 15:33:15 EDT 2004

Hi all.

A quick search of the archives didn't turn this up, so here it goes:

When I try to generate an Investment Portfolio report, gnucash locks
up, stops repainting and basically goes out to lunch. CPU activity does
not seem abnormal.

I have 3 investment accounts which I assume the report would try to
look at.

I'm using gnucash 1.8.8 supplied in Fedora Core 2. I've tried rebuilding
the rpm, but that didn't help any. I won't supply my gnucash file for
testing, but if some debug info could be helpful, let me know what you're
looking for and how I might find it and I'll try to oblige. I'll also
try creating a new gnucash account and see if I can get the report
to work for that, when I have time.

Thanks.

prothonotar at tarnation.dyndns.org
"Every man is a mob, a chain gang of idiots."
                           - Jonathan Nolan, /Memento Mori/