Trying to open Investment Portfolio locks gnucash up

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Fri Jun 11 18:06:29 EDT 2004

Nothing printed on the terminal?

If you rebuilt the rpm can you install the -debuginfo package and then
'gdb attach' the gnucash process when it's hung and see what it's
doing via a gdb 'backtrace'?

Finally, could you try turning on more debugging?

-derek