Report chopping off some text

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sun Mar 14 10:35:32 CST 2004

Yea, this is a known issue with gtkthml-1.1 (which is what i suspect
you are using, right?) -- the page-size is set by a
gtkhtml/gnome-print, and not gnucash.  Most likely this implies you
need a gnome-1.4 gnome-panel on your system (which I suspect you don't
have).

Also, you should search the bugs for open bugs before trying to
re-report them.  See bugzilla.gnome.org and search for stuff like
this.

-derek