Gnucash 1.8.8 fails to build on Solaris 9

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed Mar 24 20:24:30 EST 2004

I've built it just fine on Solaris 5.8 and 5.9.  The command is
--with-included-gettext (although I must admit that I never actually
tried that myself).

Basically, make sure you have a modern libtool installed, including
libltdl.  Then I did:

CPPFLAGS=-D_nl_domain_bindings=libintl_nl_domain_bindings LD=gcc ./configure ...

-derek