Strange completion behavior

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sat May 15 10:30:38 EDT 2004

The "price" is calculated, not stored, so it's not really "fixed" per
se.  The only values that are stored are the #Shares and the Buy/Sell
Value.  The price is computed on-the-fly as Buy/Shares (or
Sell/Shares).

I can see what you're getting, but I don't understand it either.  If I
go in and modify it a second time I can get it to be 0.0417 shares at
187.05, for 7.80, which is certainly closer.

You might need to modify your account (or commodity) to accept a
larger significant digit calculation.  You might also want to file a
bug report about the initial math, because it shouldn't round to 0.04.

-derek