Docs for the guile interface to gnucash?

Jeremy Hankins nowan at nowan.org
Sat May 15 19:51:22 EDT 2004

I'm interested in switching to gnucash (from Quicken) and I very much
like the idea of a more scriptable base, but I can't seem to find any
documentation on the guile bindings used in gnucash....  I.e., how do I
access guile code I write from within gnucash, and how do I access
gnucash functionality from guile code?  I'm interested not so much in
report generation (though that may be fun to play with) but creating
more complex scheduled transactions, and that sort of thing.  Do I need
to look to the source (a daunting prospect, given the size of the
gnucash project), or is there documentation available?

Hints, tips, and pointers greatly appreciated.

--
Jeremy Hankins <nowan at nowan.org>