List settings

John Arrowwood jarrowwx at hotmail.com
Sun May 30 02:55:38 EDT 2004

Actually, what I mean is, the headers of the messages sent to the list are
not what I expect.
I expect a "Reply-To" header that lists the list address.  Of course, the
REASON that I expect that is because of the fact that all the other lists
I've been on have worked that way.  Doesn't mean it SHOULD.

But you know, it kinda sucks getting two copies of the same message...one
from the guy that replied, and one from the list, because he cc'd the list.

With a Reply-To header, hitting Reply would set the To: address to the list.
  Sure, to reply only to the individual requires extra work.  You have to
change the address.  But most traffic should be on-list or off-list, not
both, right?

Oh, well.  It's just weird for me, that's all.  I'll adapt.  That's the joy
of being human! :)