Q about the toolbar and bill splitting

Jesse van Bekkum bekkum at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 09:33:21 EST 2004

Hi

I am using GNU-cash for a small bussines for about three months now,
and I have a few questions about it.

First: I normally work from the account view. On the toolbar there are
a couple of buttons, including new account. I hardly use that button,
since all accounts that I use are already created. I do, however, use
the new bill and new invoice options quite often, but I have to use
the menu to access them. Is it possible to make buttons of those?

Second thing:

I have two bills of the same vendor. One of them is payed, but it
happens to be the second one, since there were some problems with the
first bill and I am sorting that out. When I select the bill in find
bill, and press the process paymentbutton, the program makes a spit
bill of it, pays the first one, and with the money what is left pays
the second bill. Is it possible to let the program not split that
payment, but pay the bill I selected and leave the first bill
untouched?

Yours,

--
Jesse van Bekkum