Disappearing transactions

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Fri Nov 26 16:09:05 EST 2004

PLease CC gnucash-user on all replies.....

Quoting Simon <donkeyotay at gmail.com>:

> Hi Derek,
> I'm pretty good about saving. Generally I do so whenever I exit an account.
> It's not necessarily recent transactions. I had a problem yesterday
> with a transaction from weeks ago that had been reconciled.
> regards
> Simon

Well, in what way are you "losing transactions"?  Is the data just showing up as
$0.00, or are you losing the complete entry?  Honestly, I've never seen gnucash
actually lose data with proper use; I've never seen it lose a transaction
without manually deleting the data.

-derek