New user attempting installation-dependencies

Gabriel M. Beddingfield gabriel at teuton.org
Tue Nov 30 09:22:25 EST 2004

Tom Capehart wrote:

> I installed Fedora Core 3 on my system as Gabriel suggested and gnucash
> installed flawlessly.  I was very pleased.  I imported my Quicken QIF
> files and it looks like a winner.

Great!  Glad it worked!

> locations around the check, but I haven't figured out how to change the
> font size.  The font is a large courier font.  This may likely be a

GnuCash is an excellent application -- but fonts are its dark side.  The
short answer is:  search the archives.  Font questions are asked all the
time on this list.  Two search engines for this user list are:

https://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-user/
http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gnome.apps.gnucash.user

--
                     G a b r i e l   M .   B e d d i n g f i e l d