A few business questions

E Dodd edodd at billiau.net
Sat Sep 11 04:14:20 EDT 2004

On Saturday 11 September 2004 15:12, Laurent Duperval wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to get my head around the whole business module and I have a
> few (a lot?) of questions. Here goes:

> - I sent a customer an invoice for 1100$, of which, 100$ was for taxes.
> When that customer pays back the 1100$, how do I tell the process
> payment dialog to put 100$ in my taxes account?

This one I know
You set it up when you write the invoice
you either say this is an invoice for $1100 including tax
or an invoice for $1000 and tell gnucash to add the tax.
You do need to set the tax tables before you write the invoice
Liz

--
Never go to bed mad.  Stay up and fight.
		-- Phyllis Diller, "Phyllis Diller's Housekeeping Hints"